Fall Into Autumn QP’s Freebie

Sorry I am late, everyone.  I don’t know where my head was.  I guess I was soo busy creating and putting layouts together, I completely forgot about posting these.  Urgh.  Sorry about that.

I have 3 QP’s for you today, from Carolyn’s part of our ‘Fall Into Autumn’ collab.  Nothing too fancy here.  I am running so far behind, I don’t have time to put previews together…so here goes.



This is a layout I put together using pictures of Prince in his sweater I am making for him.  It is almost finished, now.  You can tell what his opinion of the whole situation is, lol.
And this is the QP for you to download.



Click on preview to download


The next layout is of photos from 5 years ago, when Chelcey was 15, and our pups first Fall.  Chelcey went out to rake up leaves from our giant maple we have in the back yard, and Lilah thought it would be great fun to jump into the middle of the leaves and scatter them all around again for Chelcey to rake up again.  This went on for a couple of hours.



For this layout, I used some photos of the beautiful scenery from our hunting trip last year.  The colors were just gorgeous and I couldn’t resist snapping a few pictures.



These two pages are meant to compliment each other and go together as a double page layout.
They are both included in the zip file above.













That is all I have for right now, but I will be back with some more layouts that I have put together, and maybe another freebie…

Talk to you later.  Have a great day and take care everyone.  TTFN.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
clubiani said...

thank you for sharing these lovely QPs!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online