New CU Products

I have some new CU Floral Overlay products coming to stores near you, sometime today. I promise, I am working on it as hard as I can, but this blasted computer and I are going to come to blows before too long. And I know who will win.... ME. *cackles*

In all seriousness, I have been having some real serious issues lately with my computer and email. So I don't want anyone to think that I had dropped off the face of the planet, ignoring people or something like that.

Anywhooo, here are the previews for you to look at and see if you like. The individual Overlay Paks are going to be $2.00 (unless on sale at some stores) and $5.00 for the collection of all 4 Overlay Paks ( unless on sale at some stores) LOL

What a deal. Please, let me know what you think, but take it easy on me, okay. This is my first time creating overlays and my very first CU products.

Pssst. BTW, My new kit previews are courtesy of Steph from Lady Snowflake Designs. Aren't they absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much Steph.
































No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online