Decidedly Absent Again

Sorry for my absence again.  Real life just keeps rearing it's ugly head.  So many things going on lately.  I would go into the list, but that would probably just bore everyone to tears, so I will resist temptation and not write a book telling the tale.

I have something more important to pass on right now, anyway.  See, Carolyn of Digi Cyber Scraps is having a CT Call.  She is looking for a few fans that would be interested in receiving all of her kits for free.  The only requirements are:


1)  Preview her new kits on your blog
2)  Post a minimum of 1 (one) layout per kit on your blog and 2-3 galleries
3)  Offer a freebie Quick Page or Brag Book from that layout

Here is her CT Call Ad



Image is linked to her blog so that you can go check it out.  If interested, you can shoot her an email, it is listed on her Ad.  I can't say enough wonderful things about her and working on her Creative Team.  She is one of my best and dearest friends and a wonderful person to work with.  We look forward to hearing from you and adding you to our awesome team.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online