Freebie is finally ready

Whew... it took me a while, but I finally have your freebie ready for you.  I finally figured out what happened to the originals.  My hard drive is too full and it wasn't saving the files to the folder it was supposed to.  Then, my computer had a mental meltdown and shut down on me.  I think I have the situation resolved now, at least, I hope so anyway.

Your freebie today is the first set of 2 brag book pages with matching backs from Carolyn's 'Color My World' scrap kit.


Click on image to download

Come back tomorrow and I will have another set for you from this same kit.  TTFN.

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [30 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online