Carolyn's Faith Anew Album Freebie

Here is the next installment of Scallop Album Pages from Carolyn's new scrap kit "Faith Anew". I limited myself to 6 pages this time, 3 front pages and 3 back pages. You can get the rest of her kit by going to her store at Michelle's Angels. Remember, almost the entire store is on sale for this weekend. So you can pick up this wonderful kit for only $1. And just to let you know, you get a wonderful freebie with any $5 purchase. It is a Mother's Day Collab all of the designers at Michelle's Angel contributed to.



Here is a preview of the pages for todays freebie.


You can download them from Mediafire
link has been removed

Time for me to take off. This is the latest I have been up all week. Time for me to trundle off to bed and get some sleep, now that I have taken care of everything that needed to be done. Hugs to all. TTFN.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Mar [LA 11:53pm] - 13 Mar [NY 01:53am, UK 06:53am, OZ 05:53pm] ).

cjpeterson38 said...

These are great, thanks so much!

cjpeterson38 said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online