My Sincerest Apologies and Update Link

Please accept my sincerest apologies. I don't know what happened, but the link for "Land of the Free" Frames and WordArt should be good now. I went through and completely redid the zip file, then uploaded to mediafire, again. I tested it myself to make sure that it was working correctly and not corrupted this time, before posting the new link, so it should be work properly now. Let me know if it isn't and I will do my best to correct it.

If there are ever any other issues or concerns like this, please, do not hesitate to email me and let me know. Customer satisfaction is my #1 priority. Thank you for letting me know, I feel absolutely terrible about this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 17 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for taking the time to fix the link to your GRAND frames & WA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online