Day 5 of Freebies- Carolyn's 3rd Installment

Today is Carolyn's Day for posting freebies. You need to visit her blog to download the next piece of our mega fall collab. Here is what the 3rd installment of her portion looks like.


DCS_FIA_PREVIEW3

Click on the preview to be taken directly to her blog post to download todays freebie.

On another note, I was finally able (after several hours) to get all of my images transferred over from Photobucket to Flickr. I am still in the process of getting most of the kit previews changed out. I will leave my layout images and pictures alone, though. There are just too many to find them all and change everything out.

I may be running a little late with tomorrow's freebie. Today is my daughter, Chelcey's, 21st Birthday. Today is a big day for her, so I may not get much computer work done at all. I promise I will get it posted as soon as I can. Dad already has her birthday present bought and hidden, but I need to run and go pick up her cake and ice cream for the party later this evening. I will take some pics and post them here tomorrow of her big day. Talk to you guys later. Take care and hugs to all. TTFN.


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online