Photobucket Issues

Apparently, with all of the freebies that Carolyn and I have been handing out, I have exceeded my photobucket bandwidth for this month. Please bear with me as I switch all of my previews over to Flickr. I understand that they have a larger storage system and can't run out of bandwidth with them. So, some of my previews may disappear temporarily, but they will be back up as soon as possible.

I have also decided, while I am at it, that it is time for a blog wear change. I am in the process of putting together a new fall look with the collab kit that Carolyn and I have been working on. I was hoping to have that done today, until the issues with photobucket cropped up. Hopefully, it won't take me too long to get all of this settled and put back into order. Thank you for bearing with me during this time. TTFN.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online