Great News

Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you in on some great news. Tracy of Ambowife Designs has her store open at Stone Accent Studios and is having a 50% off sale on ALL of her kits for the next two weeks. Here is a preview of her latest kit, 'Bashful Romance'.


Hurry on over to Stone Accent Studios and check it out. Here is a link to her store.
http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=34&sort=20a&page=1
I haven't had a chance to create any layouts with this kit, yet, but here are some layouts I created with Tracy's 'A Charmed Life', which is also on sale right now.


This layout is of my son Anthony and his sister Chelcey after his latest high school theater performance where he played one of the leads in 'Rumors'. A really great play. It was a riot and all of the actors gave a wonderful performance. I will post some pics from the play at the end of this post.


This is my little mommy, Roxy, and my daughters and her boyfriend, Nick's kitten, Hogarth. Roxy is a miniature pinscher and thinks that she is Hogarth's mother. She has helped take care of him since he was orphaned at about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks old. He is a spoiled little monster.



You should see the two of them play. It looks like they are killing each other at times, but she is a very tolerant and patient mommy. When we ask her where Hogarth is, she will run and find him and then turn as if to say, 'Here he is'. She keeps him occupied and out of trouble, most of the time, until he gets caught on the computer cords. Then it is 'Grandma' to the rescue. He is biting my ankles right now. Poor thing thinks he is more of a dog than a cat, since he has been raised with 3 full grown dogs.


This is him sleeping with his mommy, Roxy.


And Hogarth being a ham with Chelcey's lab, Sam. He is a character. But, then again, all of our pets are characters in one way or another. We call D 'Lilah our insane clown princess, Sam is OFD which stands for Obsessive Fetch Disorder, Roxy is my luggage rat and then we have 4 insane cats, besides Hogarth.


OK, now for the grand finale. Here are some of the pics I took of Anthony's play.




Anthony is the tall one on the left standing up. LOL.



And here he is with Dad and Grandma after the play. What a clown.




This is Anthony and Skylar clowning around afterwards. These 2 were the hit of the show as far as I was concerned.



Oh, wait. I just have to show you a couple of pics I took from our hunting trip a couple of weeks ago. They turned out way better than I thought they were going to.




You won't be able to see them in this picture, but just inside the shadow below the curve of the hill in the foreground are 3 does walking up the hill in a line, right by the arrow. I tried to edit this photo to bring them into focus, but it came out really grainy. I am not sure if you will be able to see them.


This is about as good as it gets. I was just too far away, and they had just walked into the shade. The picture turned out a lot better than I thought, though. I couldn't even see them in the picture viewing it on the camera. It wasn't until we got home and I uploaded the pictures to the computer that I found out that they were definitely there.


And these are pictures of my companion on our little adventure.


She is quite the little adventurer herself, bouncing around on a 4-wheeler all day.

Okay, enough show and tell for this post. I will be back later with some more pics, layouts, a treat and a sneak peak I promised a few days ago. TTFN.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Love the layouts Dawne, all of them LOL. you got some great shots at the play, and your pets are just too cute :) Congrats on the new CT position too, you're a busy girl LOL

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online