FINALLY.... Holly Jolly Add On Freebie

I finally got it done. Paint shop Pro cooperated this time and I got the preview finished.

Kit Contains:

16 background papers
1 frame
2 Christmas ornaments
2 Diamond Bows

The elements were hand scrapped by me, no CU items used this time. The background papers were created using some free to use tubes and tiles, listed in the credits included in the zip file.


Download from 4shared here.

I hope you enjoy and happy downloading. As always, please leave some love in the comments, at 4shared or via email and let me know what you think. And just as a reminder, if you really enjoy my creation and can, please make a donation so that I can continue to offer out freebies. Thank you and God Bless.

1 comment:

faye said...

i tried to download your add on but it requires a password, and i can't find it anywhere

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online