Thank You

I wanted to take a minute and say Thank You to everyone that visited my blog this weekend, for all of the wonderful comments (I am blushing) and all your well wishes. It warms my heart to see how many visitors stopped by, the number of downloads, and the amount of comments I received. I must be doing something right.

And just to let all of those who left comments know, your well wishes are working. The bite is finally healing quite nicely. It is about like a bee sting now, still hurts a little, but itches too. LOL.

Chelcey has a new layout on her blog. She is working on a bunch of layouts for Tracy, right now. I will post some of them here with a link to the rest on her blog later this afternoon. Got to take off for right now and get some work done. TTFN.

1 comment:

Elemental Pixie said...

You have received an award on my blog - check it out here - http://www.elementalpixie.blogspot.com :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online