Chaos Reigns - Originally posted Sept 30th

This is another post I am moving from my old blog.

Okay, I think the pressure is off for a little while now. I was finally able to upload my itty bitty little contribution to the SNL scrappers website, at least I think I did. That is finished for now, until next round. Now I have 4 more layouts to finish by Friday. I think I can, I think I can, ....

Then I need to decide if I want to go with friends hunting this weekend or not. I mean, I want to, really, really bad. Just not sure if I am going to or not. Always so much to do and so little time to do it in. Tomorrow is always a new day to accomplish everything that needs to get done, right? I am hoping so. Seems like I have so much on my plate lately.

DH and I are thinking about moving his DM in with us to help with expenses since I am not working anymore. Sounds alright on the surface, until I analyze all of the work involved in moving my entire sewing room to a different location to make room for her to stay. That in turn involves cleaning out a different room and moving stuff out of the way for more stuff to move in. Beginning to sound like lots of fun.!? I am running out of room to put everything and don't know where to go from here. The only other solution I can come up with is a new house. Yah, Right. Sorry for the sarcasm, just a little stressed.

I am also considering taking in baby sitting 2 or 3 infants to help bring in enough to cover the payment on my beautiful new truck DH bought me before I lost my job and some of the groceries a month. Only real big issue seems to be, if DMIL moves in, will she be able to cope with young babies being in the house? Anyway, time will tell. Even though our house is ruled by the Chaos Theory, things always work out in the end.

Well, got to run, just found out that the sprinkler system sprung a leak and is flooding our basement like you would not believe. TTFN.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online